Wednesday Sep 14, 2022
Two-Pronged Approach - Thai-Anh Hoang - The Revenue Maze - Episode # 025
This week’s guest is highly skilled at management. She also led an international team for a Fortune 500 company. Thai-Anh Hoang is the CEO and Founder at EmBeba. Thai-Anh brings the unique perspective of being a female CEO to the show and talks with the host Valerie Cobb to share her tips on how companies can increase their revenue.
- One way to get out of the revenue maze is to take a chance. It may be risky, but you can’t increase revenue without taking chances on different ideas or approaches.
- The people who will most support you when you start out won’t be your friends or family, but other entrepreneurs.
- Imposter syndrome has increased among many people now. CEO’s don’t like taking 50/50 shots so they feel like they are pretending to be qualified to do something new.
- Men and women view risks and failures in different ways, which causes them to take other actions in these cases.
- You have to realize there might be a difference between your users and buyers. It boils down to knowing who your customers are and targeting them.
- When developing a product or a service, you want to make sure that what you are coming up with actually solves a problem for people in the real world.
Quote of the Show:
35:36 “Try to start a company a lot earlier, and take more risk. Take a lot more risk.”
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/thai-anh-hoang/
- Website: https://embeba.com/
Ways to Tune In:
- Amazon Music - https://music.amazon.com/podcasts/7d80f727-4d62-4d16-a0c9-96ec7bda6c6b/the-revenue-maze
- Apple Podcast - https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-revenue-maze/id1638644167
- Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/show/6azAXp0qFgrmjcql0jeJM8
- Google Podcast - https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cucmV2ZW51ZW1hemUuY29tL2ZlZWQueG1s
- YouTube - https://youtu.be/F9MSuJVirPc
The Revenue Maze is produced by Ringmaster, on a mission to create connections through B2B podcasts. Learn more at https://ringmaster.com/
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.