Friday Apr 15, 2022
The Oxygen of a Business - Frederick Akpoghene - The Revenue Maze - Episode # 005
Frederick Akpoghene is the CEO/Founder at JeGO Technologies Inc. He started working on autonomous vehicles after he experienced a tragic loss, and he used that emotion to motivate him and help make the world a better place. Frederick sits down with host Valerie Cobb to talk about how companies can work their way out of the confusing maze that is revenue.
- Tap into the growth of the company. Revenue and capital are like oxygen to a business, without those your business will likely close.
- Customer data can show you what a customer needs are or what some issues are that they are running into that you might be able to solve.
- Customer data now is more protected than you used to be. You now have to opt in to give your data over to a company.
- Electric and autonomous vehicles are becoming more and more popular everyday. They are safer than humans driving cars and can create a cleaner environment.
- The biggest challenge for electric cars and autonomous driving is capital. The the demand for these vehicles are on the rise.
- You want to have clarity on what your objective is with your company. Having clarity draws the attention of stakeholders and connects them to the purpose of the company.
- Be able to tap into your mental strength. If you are empty on the inside, you can’t change the world on the outside.
Quote of the Show:
1:18 “Revenue and capital are the oxygen of pretty much every business and the lack of those two things there can lead to the closure of the business.”
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/abovav_mind
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/frederick-a-kevbe/#experience
- Website: https://jegopods.com/
Ways to Tune In
- Amazon Music - https://music.amazon.com/podcasts/7d80f727-4d62-4d16-a0c9-96ec7bda6c6b/the-revenue-maze
- Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/show/6azAXp0qFgrmjcql0jeJM8
- Google Podcast - https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cucmV2ZW51ZW1hemUuY29tL2ZlZWQueG1s
- YouTube -https://youtu.be/jfw8bGIOOnU
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.