Thursday Aug 04, 2022
Taking Ownership for Entrepreneurs - Gil Allouche - The Revenue Maze - Episode # 019
Today’s guest is a bit of an adrenaline junky. He’s done everything from skydiving to bungee jumping and more. Gil Allouche is the CEO of metadata.io. After suffering through 8 years of pain that all marketers go through, he built his company to take some of that stress away. Gil joins host Valerie Cobb to talk about how to find your way out of the revenue maze.
- To get out of the revenue maze, you want to lead with action. If things are slowing down at your company it’s your responsibility to take ownership and get it back on track.
- Starting a company during a recession is a great way to get your company started. Necessity is the mother of invention.
- During a recession, there aren’t as many high valuations and it will help so that when the recession ends your company will boom.
- Marketing in this day and age is more about A B testing rather than being something similar to Mad Men.
- The sales and marketing teams at companies should work side by side and have enough trust with each other.
- You want to build up your brand because it’s going to be hard to sell your brand and product if no one knows about it.
- You need to have a company culture of trust and accountability, and everyone should know that it takes time to build up a company.
Quote of the Show:
2:10 “If you show up every morning and you work on it, 200%,. I guarantee things will happen. Magic will happen. All the things that you hope for will start happening”
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/gilallouche/
- Website: https://metadata.io/
Ways to Tune In
- Amazon Music - https://music.amazon.com/podcasts/7d80f727-4d62-4d16-a0c9-96ec7bda6c6b/the-revenue-maze
- Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/show/6azAXp0qFgrmjcql0jeJM8
- Google Podcast - https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cucmV2ZW51ZW1hemUuY29tL2ZlZWQueG1s
- YouTube - https://youtu.be/GIXjzcOONyA
The Revenue Maze is produced by Ringmaster, on a mission to create connections through B2B podcasts. Learn more at https://ringmaster.com/
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.