Today’s guest is a former disc jockey who uses his passion for music to create fantastic speakers. Brian Ketchum is the CEO at Pangissimo. Brian started from working at a radio station in small town in Maine to being a CEO. Brian joins the host Valerie Cobb to share some of his insights into how companies can increase their revenue.
- As a business owner, one of the most important things to consider is to look where your business is and understand the channels that you can afford to be in. You don’t want to stretch your business too thin at the start.
- Some people will always come back to the brand if they have any questions or are looking for support, even if they ordered something through a third party.
- People like to have their speakers be portable and at a cheaper cost. The cost is the biggest reason why people don’t get speakers.
- It’s no longer about trying to find out where your target audience is but the issue has transition to how do you reach that target audience, especially if they are younger.
- Brian got his career started in radio in a station in Norway, Maine by going up to the station and checking in to see if he could get a job.
- You have to understand who your network is and find out ways to use that network to get interesting job opportunities that you are passionate about.
Quote of the Show:
5:40 "What profit margin can my business accept in order to potentially be in a channel?"
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/brianketchum/
- Website: https://www.pangissimostudio.com/
Ways to Tune In
- Amazon Music - https://music.amazon.com/podcasts/7d80f727-4d62-4d16-a0c9-96ec7bda6c6b/the-revenue-maze
- Apple Podcast - https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-revenue-maze/id1638644167
- Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/show/6azAXp0qFgrmjcql0jeJM8
- Google Podcast - https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cucmV2ZW51ZW1hemUuY29tL2ZlZWQueG1s
- YouTube - https://youtu.be/O2Rh6UCS5Ko
The Revenue Maze is produced by Ringmaster, on a mission to create connections through B2B podcasts. Learn more at https://ringmaster.com/
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.