Thursday Mar 10, 2022
Genuine Connections - Layne Frank and Alan Kaye - The Revenue Maze - Episode #3
We have two incredible guests with us this week for a very exciting and thought provoking episode! Layne Frank and Alan Kaye of Virtual 5 O’Clock are here to teach us how important it is to be honest and genuine. The best way to make a real, long lasting connection with someone is to make sure they are seeing the real you. If you’re looking for the real truth about networking and how to improve upon it then this is the episode for you!
- If you want to make a real connection with someone then show them the genuine version of yourself.
- If you have a specific reasoning for making a connection with someone, be genuine and upfront about it.
- It’s much more likely to grow a network if those around you know you’re being honest and genuine with them.
- Your network is something that you have to keep building upon over time, nurturing it more and more with each new connection you make.
- Being able to listen to someone else is just as important as being able to speak genuinely and openly as well.
- By having these very honest conversations where you can be vulnerable with those around you, it eases a lot of the tension when trying to connect your businesses too.
Quote of the Show:
- “If you're afraid of networking, don't look at it as networking, turn it upside down on its head. Just have a conversation. That's the best way to start a relationship.” Layne Frank
- Website: virtual5oclock.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/laynef/ and https://www.linkedin.com/in/alanmkaye/
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.